monday - friday → 8.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
ADDRESS → ul. Kościuszki 25,
I. The administrator of your personal data is OtoTatry Paweł Pańszczyk, located at ul. Jesionkówka 10a, 34-520 Poronin. As the data administrator, we make every effort to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the law.
II. Purposes and legal bases of processing
As the administrator, we will process your data for the following purposes:
1. Based on your consent (legal basis under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
2. In order to enter into a contract based on your interest in our offer (legal basis under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
3. For the proper performance and based on the contract we have concluded with you (legal basis under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
4. To enable you to make reservations and purchase the services provided (legal basis under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
5. For tax purposes and other legal obligations of the administrator (legal basis under Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
6. For analytical purposes (better selection of services for our customers' needs, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis of our company) as a legitimate interest (legal basis under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
7. For archival (evidence) purposes as a legitimate interest in securing information in case of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
8. For the potential establishment, investigation, or defense against claims as a legitimate interest (legal basis under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
9. To clarify circumstances and determine responsibility in connection with the use of our services in violation of the law or service regulations (legal basis under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
10. For direct marketing purposes, offering our products and services directly as a legitimate interest (legal basis under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
III. Data sharing
1. We do not trade or disclose your personal data to other entities or transfer them to third countries unless:
a) You consent to their disclosure to other entities or transfer to a third country,
b) It is necessary to perform contracts between us and the data subject or to perform contracts concluded in the interest of the data subject between us and another entity,
c) It is permitted by law.
2. Other entities, particularly those party to contracts with you, participating in the provision of services specified in contracts with you, fulfilling your orders (including other tourism organizers, entities providing hotel, transportation, tourist traffic handling services, banking or insurance services), have access to your data.
IV. Right to object
1. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or if the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
2. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
V. Data retention period
We will process your personal data for the duration of the contract and thereafter until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims arising from the contract and in connection with the fulfillment of a 5-year archiving
VI. Data recipients
Recipients of your personal data will include entities to which we are obliged to transfer data under applicable laws, as well as entities providing accounting, personnel, IT, transportation, courier, and mailing services on our behalf, and our subcontractors or distributors. Your personal data may also be disclosed to our partners, i.e., companies with which we cooperate in combining products or services, including our distributors.
VII. Rights of data subjects:
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to:
a) Access your data and obtain a copy thereof;
b) Rectify (correct) your data;
c) Erase data or restrict processing;
d) Object to data processing;
e) Data portability;
f) Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) When applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
VIII. Information about the requirement/voluntary nature of providing data
Providing your personal data to us is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
IX. Automated decision-making
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.